Christian Authors Community & Services is a Christ-centered, Bible-based Internet ministry of which eBookChristian is a sister ministry. It is not a part of any one church group or denomination. The following is the statement of faith to which we subscribe:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe the Triune Godhead exists in One Eternal, Transcendent, Omnipotent, personal God, manifested in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the substitutionary and redemptive sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ for the sin of the world, through His literal physical death, burial, and bodily resurrection followed by His ascension into Heaven, and the belief of this is necessary for salvation.
- We believe in the regeneration by the Holy Spirit as absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live the Godly life.
- We believe in personal salvation from the eternal penalty of sin, provided exclusively by the grace of God on the basis of the atoning death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, to be received only through individual faith in His Person and redemptive work on the cross, and to be followed with a life characterized by the empowering grace of the Holy Spirit, giving evidence in loving service and adherence to the principles and practices of the Christian Faith as set forth in the New Testament.
- We believe in the future personal, bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ to the earth to judge and establish His eternal kingdom and to consummate and fulfill all His purposes, the works of creation, and redemption, with eternal reward for believers and eternal punishments for the unsaved.
- We believe in the spiritual unity (not uniformity) of believers in Christ, and the evidence of that unity being shown by how we love one another and conduct our ministry.
- We believe in showing the Lord Jesus Christ and our Faith by loving God with our whole being and loving our neighbors as we love ourselves (doing to others as we would have done to us).